When you need a high brightness projector for your large venue, the BenQ LU9750 And BenQ LU9800 just might be the best option to fill your needs.
These two new BenQ projectors are basically the same with the difference being that the BenQ LU9800 is about 1500 lumens brighter than the BenQ LU9750. The price for the LU9750 is $11,999 while the LU9800 retails for $13,999. Both high lumen projectors are available now at ProjectorScreen.com.
Ultra Bright Laser Light Source
The BenQ LU9750 is an ultra bright 8500 lumen projector. This laser powered unit is built for large venues like convention halls, large church services, auditoriums, lecture halls and more. Those 8500 lumens of brightness are enough to power through even well lit environments.
As a 10,000 lumen projector, the BenQ LU9800 takes brightness to the next level. This makes the LU9800 one of the best choices when you need a high lumen projector for your extra large screen setup.
Both of these are laser projectors, powered by BenQ’s BlueCore laser light engine technology. They use an ultra bright blue laser combined with a pair or color wheels to create the image you see on the screen.
BenQ boasts that these high-lumen laser projectors are capable of providing an unbelievable 70,000 hours of usage in dimming mode. And still offer an impressive 20,000 hours in normal light mode and 38,000 hours in ECO mode. This means you won’t need to replace your projector for many years.
Fantastic Picture Quality
The BenQ LU9750 and BenQ LU9800 both offer an outstanding picture. Especially for a WUXGA projector.
When it comes to colors these laser units produce brilliant colors. Both projectors cover 95% of the Rec.709 color space giving you optimal color performance. This is a more complete coverage than most other large venue projectors in their class. The LU9800 and LU9750 achieve these colors by utilizing dual synchronized color wheels and eliminating the white segment of a conventional color wheel. These laser projectors are capable of displaying 1.07 billion colors.
Both of these large venue projectors boast an incredibly high 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio. This is especially important for a data projector which allows text and information to be clearly readable. Additionally there are automatic brightness adjustments to retain clarity and subtle details in dark scenes and balance in bright scenes.
Ultra High Resolution
With an impressive WUXGA (1920 x 1200) native resolution, BenQ’s LU9800 and LU9750 laser projectors offer greater detail and stunning clarity when projecting high resolution images. This is largely due to the .67 DLP chipset. This allows these data projectors to produce a 16:10 aspect ratio for a native WUXGA resolution.
Easy Installation And Maintenance
In order to be one of the best large venue projectors you can’t just be bright you also need to be simple to install with tons of features and placement flexibility. The BenQ LU9750 and LU9800 do just that.
Here are just some of the features these projectors have to make installation simple:
- Multiple lens compatibility with one-button release allows for a throw ratio from 0.38:1 - 8.26:1 for a diverse variety of applications
- Motorized zoom, focus, lens shift and memory
- 360° and portrait projection accommodate different spaces meaning you can project from any angle
- Factory white balance calibration to save effort in adjusting the colors when installing multiple projectors
- Custom light mode ensures consistent brightness blending when using multiple projectors together
- Large 2D keystone and corner fit for perfectly aligned images: Vertical ± 30 degrees; Horizontal ± 20 degrees
- IP5X certified dustproofing protects the fragile components like the DMD chip, color wheel and laser bank
- Network/Web control with compatibility with Creston, AMX, and PJ Link control systems
- BenQ’s MDA software allows for centralized control
- HDBaseT for uncompressed transmission up to 100m and control
- 3D Sync in/out allows up to 3 projectors to project 3D content together
- Wide variety of input ports for maximum connectivity with existing wiring
Summing it up
Both the BenQ LU9750 and BenQ LU9800 are outstandingly bright projectors made for large venues. For any application you can think of, either of these new BenQ laser projectors would be fantastic choices.