Tensioned Contour Electrol
The Tensioned Contour Electrol is the latest ceiling or wall-mounted electric screen offering simple installation. A variety of finishes and veneer options make this a seamless addition to any room. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible.
- All sizes standard with 12" of black drop except for Parallax which is standard with 2".
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10'x10')
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile, stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces
- Standard white powder-coated aluminum finish; available in black or veneer finishes upon request
- NOTE: The Contour Electrol featuring Parallax will look visibly different when compared to other Da-Lite tensioned screens with vinyl surfaces. This is due to the nature of the Parallax material, which is a micro-layered, high-grade plastic lens system. While it may have slight variations in appearance, it is optically flat. Meaning, that when under projection, the Contour Electrol featuring Parallax will perform on the same level as the Da-Lite 4K-ready HD Progressive surfaces.