Peerless-AVÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount is simplifying the way image alignment is done.
The patent-pending precision gear design allows exact tilt and roll image positioning by either simply turning two adjustment knobs with a Phillips screw driver, or use the tool-less option by extending the knobs to adjust by hand.
Just set the precision gear to the desired position to secure it in place Ã¢â‚¬â€œ it will hold its position even during projector maintenance.
With Peerless-AVÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount, just set it and forget it. No more adjustment screws. No more micro adjustments. No more hassles.
All projectors with M8 mounting screws require ACC-M8RI inserts for compatibility with any Peerless-AV projector mount, please refer to the Recommended Accessories.
- For Multimedia Projectors up to 50 lb (22 kg)
- Patent-pending precision gears provides exact projector image alignment
- Two adjustment knobs control projector image alignment
- Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
- Horizontal wrench access slots make flush mounting installations fast and easy
- Cable management allows cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight
- Ã¢â‚¬ÂUÃ¢â‚¬Â shaped pitch bracket allows for hassle free cable routing
- Quick-release mechanism to easily service projector
- SpiderÃ‚Â® Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models
- Pre-installed security screws provide optional tilt and roll lock to prevent tampering with adjustment knobs
- Specifications: Tilt: Ã‚Â±20Ã‚Â°, Roll: Ã‚Â±10Ã‚Â°, Swivel: 360Ã‚Â° when mounted on extension column Ã‚Â±15Ã‚Â° when flush mounted on ceilings
||+20 / -20
||+10 / -10
|Distance from Ceiling:
||3.81 - 4.81" (97 - 122mm)
||8.5 - 17.63 X 3.81 - 4.81 X 8.5 - 17.63" (216 - 448 X 97 - 122 X 216 - 448mm)
||6.375 x 3.25 x 13.5625" (161.9 x 82.6 x 344.5mm)