8K Fiber Ultimate High Speed HDMI Cable - 10 meters
Velox’s ultra-premium construction and high-tech engineering results in clean, reliable performance for the demands of higher bandwidth 8K/10K content in long runs. These ultimate high speed hybrid technology fiber HDMI® cables with Ethernet are engineered with bandwidth capability up to 48Gbps for 8K content.
- 48Gbps* bandwidth for uncompressed ultimate high speed video performance
- Supports up to 8K/10K resolutions, designed at 12Gbps per channel x 4 channels
- ARC, eARC & Ethernet supported up to 10 Meters (32.8ft)
- Supports all color subsampling
- Supports Dynamic HDR
- Backward compatible with HDMI® 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and all earlier versions
- 24K gold plated, corrosion-resistant contact connectors
- Multi-layer shielding to prevent electromagnetic interference, maximizing noise isolation and protecting components from HDMI® ultra-low speed emanations
- CL-listed for in-wall installations
- Includes USB cables for optional external power
- Attachable screw locking connectors included
- Lifetime warranty
*As of this date, Compliance Test Certification (CTS) for HDMI version 2.1 has not been officially released. Specifications will be confirmed after the CTS for HDMI 2.1 has been released and the cables can be tested and certified. 8K/10K up to 48Gbps is the anticipated resolution/bandwidth supported but may vary once final CTS has been released.
Product Information Sheet >>