HDMI® Audio De-Embedder with Pass-Through
The CS-HDMABO3 allows you to take an HDMI® source and de-embed the audio for use on either an optical audio Toslink connection or a 3.5mm stereo analog connection, all while still passing audio through on the HDMI® output, preserving the quality of sound. This next-generation product has been engineered with updated functionality to support HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 (and earlier versions), and support 1080p, 3D, and 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 up to 18Gbps.
- Easily obtain an analog or digital audio output connection from an existing HDMI® source
- Selectable HDMI® audio on HDMI® output for native pass-through, LPCM 5.1 CH or PCM 2 CH
- Audio outputs: optical audio Toslink and 3.5mm stereo analog
- Optical digital audio supports PCM multi-channel and 2 channel
- Supports HDMI® 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 (and earlier versions)
- Supports 1080p, 3D, 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 up to 18Gbps
NOTE: This audio de-embedder does not downmix DOLBY encoded audio.
Product Sheet >>