- Requires Shielded Twisted Pair Cable
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- Size — Pico TOOLS — Mount 4 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–4PT rack adapter.
- Audio — E
The PT−571 is a DGKat twisted pair transmitter for HDMI signals. The PT−571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the PT−572+ converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat Signal Integration — Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- HDMI Support.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable — Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC–DGKat524, BC–DGKat623 and BC–DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non–Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Status LED — Lights red when receiving power only, orange when output and power are attached, and yellow when both an active input and output are attached.
- Power Connect System — A single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver.
- Ultra–Compact Pico TOOLS — 4 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–4PT rack adapter.
- 1 DGKat twisted pair RJ–45 connector
COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARDPOWER CONSUMPTION
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
INCLUDED ACCESSORIESOPTIONSPRODUCT DIMENSION
- 12V DC, 250mA (transmitter and receiver together)
PRODUCT WEIGHTSHIPPING DIMENSION
- 6.22cm x 5.18cm x 2.44cm (2.45" x 2.04" x 0.96" ) W, D, H
- 15.70cm x 12.00cm x 8.70cm (6.18" x 4.72" x 3.43" ) W, D, H