WhiteBoardScreen Thin Edge CLR 2 Series
The WhiteBoardScreen Thin Edge CLR 2 functions as a projector screen that is designed for ambient light room environments, but serves as a dry-erase writing surface. It outperforms conventional whiteboards by providing superb color temperature, image brightness without the glare that occurs on regular whiteboard to provide artifact free presentations.
The WhiteBoardScreen Thin Edge is bordered with an ultra-thin aluminum black frame that protects the edges while enhancing perceived visual contrast and mazimizing the projection/writing area.
The versatile combination of whiteboard and projection screen features a thin-edge design with accessories tray.
It is leading-edge combination of two essential classroom visual aids with the added value of Ceiling Ambient Light Rejecting technology.
- CLR® 2, Ceiling Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR®/ALR) Technology.
- For tabletop Ultra and Short Throw Projectors.
- 120° Wide Viewing Angle with 0.9 Gain.
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction
- 4K/8K Ultra HD Ready.
- Scratch-resistant, multi-layer optical/lenticular front projection material absorbs up to 65% of overhead lighting.
- Dry-erase layers allows for glare-free projection screen to be used as a dry erase white board while improving contrast and color saturation in ambient light room environments.
- Includes sliding wall brackets, heavy duty pen tray, and dry erase markers and erasers.
- Thin Edge design maximizes projection/writing area in smaller footprint.