All Da-Lite projector screens are custom built to order and Made in the USA.
Da-Lite Large Advantage Electrol Series
Designed for larger venue installs, the Large Advantage Electrol eliminates the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. The Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
The Large Advantage Electrol screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC): To keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology: A patent pending roller technology to keep your screen perfectly flat.
- Simple Installation: With a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Includes: Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Support: A comprehensive five year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase.
Da-Lite Large Advantage Electrol Instructions Da-Lite Large Advantage Electrol Product Information Da-Lite Large Advantage Electrol Specifications
- Screen Size: 243" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 119" x 212"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Motorized Electric Operation - Ceiling Recessed Installation
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV (16:9) Format
- Projector Screen Surface: Matte White Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: Black
- 5-Year Warranty - includes entire product; case, screen surface and motor
Matte White Fabric
Half Angle: 60° / Gain: 1.0
Matte White is a fiberglass surface for non high-definition projection and environments with controllable ambient light that preserves color as well as black and white images. Seamless sizes vary by product. Matte White can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.