Ghent's Recycled Rubber Tack Rolls meet the measures to call them "GREEN" as they feature materials that are fully recyclable. Manufactured from 90% post-industrial material this recycled rubber tack surface will deliver durability and resiliency. The Recycled Rubber Tack Rolls are 1/16" thick, 4' wide by almost any length and available in three colors - Black, Confetti and Tan. Rubber tack surface is color-fast and resists staining and fading. These rolls are flexible, durable and self-healing which make them perfect for refacing tackboards. Rolled tack is easy to cut in any shape or dimension. Note: We do not recommend gluing directly to walls. Tackboards typically use a fiberboard backing to accept push pins.
- Manufactured from 90% post-industrial material.
- Self-healing, durable and flexible surface is color-fast and resists staining and fading.
- Easy to cut, this roll is perfect for refacing tackboards.
- Not recommended for gluing directly to walls. Use fiberboard backing to accept push pins.
- Available in additional colors.