Projection Sales Associate - Projector Screens, Projectors, A/V (Pompton Lakes, NJ)
To be considered for this role all candidates must have significant knowledge of projection technology. This includes backgrounds in Pro A/V, Sales, Engineering or being an enthusiast who loves projection technology and is active in various forums and groups.
Are you passionate about projection? Know someone who is? We are looking to add a new Projection Sales Specialist to the team here at ProjectorScreen.com.
NJ based audio visual company seeks tech savvy, experienced audio visual sales associate who loves projection to assist with both inbound and outbound sales activities and website content generation in our headquarters in Pompton Lakes NJ.
You will get to play with all of the latest projection equipment and technology both in the office and in your home.
If you are the type of person who loves projectors and spends a lot of time in forums and do your own calibrations, then this job is for you!
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please reply with your resume & salary requirements.
Have a killer home theater? Send us a picture of that too!
Not interested but may know someone that is? Please share this post and help make the connection.
Thanks for looking and keep on projecting!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Perform needed research for customers on product needs and generate proposals based on client/customer specifications.
- Follow up on sales leads and quote requests.
- Maintain a working knowledge of our products and services and demonstration equipment.
- Contact existing customers, on a frequent basis to generate repeat orders and develop new business opportunities.
- Writing product reviews, blog posts, articles and other content creation.
- Customer service activities as needed.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- Audio visual industry experience.
- Motivation to be successful and the tenacity to achieve it.
- Ability to think and work independently & meet necessary deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to explain technical information in layman's terms.
- Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks / projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- PC proficient.
- **AV Integration/Design experience is a huge plus.
- **ISF, THX, CEDIA, AVIXA or other related certifications are a big plus.