“We appreciate our partnership with ProjectorScreen.com / Next Projection because they are more than just a web store. They make a real effort to educate consumers on making projection work in different applications. An educated consumer will make the best choices for an amazing AV experience. When they say they are passionate about projection, they really mean it.”
Bob MathesDirector of Audio Visual Markets
Draper, Inc. is pleased to announce an innovation in modular projection screens for the AV Rental market: The FocalPoint®. This model comes with a silver frame.
The FocalPoint® is designed for standard and small venues, such as meeting rooms or breakout rooms. The FocalPoint® retains the modular frame construction that makes Draper’s StageScreen® so popular.
With small profile frame segments made of sturdy extruded aluminum, the FocalPoint is extremely rigid and durable, while remaining lightweight. With no hinges, the FocalPoint® is strong, and still features quick and easy assembly. All available sizes of FocalPoint are built from combinations of the same frame segments. Even the legs are constructed using these frame segments. The FocalPoint® ships complete with legs, frame, surface, carrying case and tarp.
AV rental dealers can improve their ROI while easily streamlining inventory with the FocalPoint. You can easily build multiple screen sizes from a common inventory of frame segments, only requiring you purchase separate viewing surfaces for different sizes.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000VB
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex XT700V
- Viewing surface attaches with Draper’s unique DuraLoop™ bungees and convenient nylon pull-tabs.The result is a perfectly flat self-centering viewing surface that attaches quickly and easily—with no snaps.
- Viewing surface includes a black border that extends past the edge of the frame, neatly hiding the DuraLoops and frame posts.
- Viewing surfaces for this product are listed above.
- Custom surfaces and sizes are available.
- Dress Kits are available, standardly featuring Inherently Flame Retardant Velour. A FocalPoint Dress Kit consists of a skirt, valance, and a pair of side drapes. The skirt features simple attachment with convenient magnetic fasteners. Valance bars and drapery bars hook instantly onto the viewing surface posts, and drapes and valance attach with DuraLoops. The FocalPoint dress kit hardware is also used for the StageScreen.
- FocalPoint offers exact true formats – call for custom sizes.
- Silver or black anodized frame is available.
- Patent Pending