"Elite Screens is very proud to have our products featured and promoted with ProjectorScreen.com / Next Projection. Their management team has been valued partners of ours for many years and we rely on their expertise in the channel and products to support our mutual customers."
Barry Coles Vice President
Elite Screens Inc.
* Elite Screens Motorized Screens do not allow for any motor adjustments to adjust the amount of drop used. If you want to set the drop limit to a lower amount than the standard, please make sure to put the total drop amount in your order comments so that it can be set by the Elite Screens technicians prior to shipping.
CineTension 2 Series
CineTension 2 is a robust and well made electric motorized projector screen. Its tab-tensioned material provides uniform flatness and has a wide viewing angle. The 1.0 gain material is also 4K Ultra HD and active 3D ready. It drops and retracts by means of a powerful tubular motor and its sliding installation brackets ensure a perfectly centered installation. A full IR/RF, RJ45 and 5-12 volt trigger control package is included.
Available in the following front projection materials
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
|CineWhite®||1.1|| 180°||CineWhite® has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.|
- CineWhite® 1.1 Gain matte white material
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes
- 84" - 135" in 4:3 format
- 84" - 150" in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Floating installation brackets provide easy alignment with wood studs to accommodate a wall or ceiling installation
- Black Aluminum housing with enamel coating is moisture resistant
- Shipped ready to plug & play with installation kit containing brackets, screws, and bubble leveler included
- Optional in-ceiling trim kit - sold separately
- Standard Infrared (IR) and Standard Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls
- Low-voltage detachable 3-way wall switch for in-line control
- Extended IR "eye" sensor for in-ceiling Infrared operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included for synchronized screen operation with the projector's power cycle
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
- Optional In-wall switch available - sold separately