- The Ultra Bite Board features a hidden Best-Bite tackless paper holder along the top of traditional anodized aluminum trim to display items with no damage. Available with Dura-Rite or TuF-Rite surface.
- Dura-Rite HPL provides a wear-resistant surface at an affordable price, with smooth writability and easy erasability. Lasts up to 125 times as long as standard economy boards. Permanently adhered to a insulation board substrate.
- TuF-Rite surface provides a vast improvement over standard economy melamine boards. Thermal fuse technology improves erasability and lasts up to three times as long.
- Dura-Rite carries a 20 year guarantee. TuF-Rite carries a five year guarantee.
- Manufactured in the US of foreign and domestic materials.
- For interactive projectors with strict flatness requirements, we recommend the Interactive Projector Board with Brio Trim, providing guaranteed results for projectability, erasability and durability.
- TAA compliant.