SilverStar™ 3D-A (Active technology) is Vutec's award winning 3D + 2D + HD in one optimal projection screen. This revolutionary high gain screen delivers the ultimate in picture quality, vivid colors, high contrast, and a wide viewing area to produce a true 3D cinematic experience.
SilverStar™ 3D-A's superior performance begins with its innovative, patented metallic based technology to provide the ultimate performance. This state-of the art technology increases color saturation while expanding contrast in controlled or uncontrolled lighting environments. Image brightness loss from viewing through 3D glasses diminishes approximately 50%. This is created by the polarization process that is creating the 3D effect. By utilizing SilverStar™ 3D-A, the viewer will reclaim light loss to produce a brighter more vivid 3D viewing experience.
SilverStar™ 3D-A is custom made to order and can be multiplexed for large theaters. With unsurpassed versatility, it is the screen of choice for home theater systems, retail displays, command and control (NOC), worship, and education venues.
3D PROJECTION DISCLAIMER: SilverStar 3D-A must be used with DLP projectors only for 3D projection. For D-ILA / SXRD projectors using LCoS Technology (i.e. JVC, Epson, Sony, Panasonic), we recommend SilverStar 3D-P screen surface. Please note, SilverStar 3D-A can be used with all 2D projection.
"I am absolutely blown away by SILVERSTAR. I highly recommend it!" Emmy nominated Hollywood screen writer for Band of Brothers and A Mighty Heart - John Orloff
The following diagonal sizes and aspect ratios are available:
- Standard (4:3): 72" - 118"
- HDTV (16:9): 92" - 145"
- Computer (16:10): 94" - 134"
- Widescreen (2.35:1): 115" - 181"
- 3D-A + 2D + HD in one screen
- Superior High Gain
- High Contrast
- Vivid Colors
- Superior ambient light rejection
- Wide viewing area
- Outstanding color reproduction
- Extruded 1½" black velvet finished frame
- Panels can be multiplexed for large presentations
- Rigid Surface
- Screen is fully assembled and crated for shipping
- Custom sizes and formats available
- Optional tubular stand legs
- Also available in 1:1 & 2.40:1 formats
- 1 year warranty