The Lectric III FD is a Vutec motorized projection screen. Similar to the Lectric I FD, these electric screens feature a reverse roll front deploy screen, ideal for multi-purpose applications. However, the Lectric III FD features a tab tensioned material available in different surfaces and comes with a manual toggle switch control. The motorized projection screen material rolls off the front of the roller drum, which assists with avoiding any obstructions located near the screen mounting surface. These screens can be deployed in front of a flat panel television or dry erase board when a larger projector image is desired. The VUTEC EMS™ (EZ-Mounting System) comes standard for easy wall or ceiling mounted screens.
Optional features include a silent motor, built-in RF motor and black liner for SoundScreen material.
The Lectric III FD is available in the following surfaces: BriteWhite, BriteWhite Opaque, PearlBrite, Rear-Vu and GreyDove.
The following diagonal areas and aspect ratios are available:
- Standard (4:3): 72" - 120"
- HDTV (16:9): 92" - 133"
- Computer (16:10): 94" - 137"
- Widescreen (2.35:1): 115" - 129"
All Vutec products are proudly made in the USA. The Lectric III FD comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Formerly from the product line Vutec Lectric III-RR
- FRONT deploy designed for use over flat panel display & dry eraser boards
- Aluminum housing is standard with the choice of black or white finishes; custom finishes are available
- VUTEC EMS™ (EZ-Mounting System) included
- Ribbed aluminum roller featuring VUTEC's FRS™(Fabric Relief Step)
- Standard 12"" black leader set at 6""
- Manual toggle switch control included
- Integrates with most VUTEC control systems
- Requires hard-wired installation
- Custom sizes and additional leader are available
- Also available in 2.40:1 format
- Optional black liner for SoundScreen available
- Silent motor available up to 120"" wide
- 1 year warranty