The Lectric III-C is part of the tab-tensioned series of electric projector screens from Vutec. These motorized projection screens come in larger sizes to fit the needs of bigger venues and larger audiences, with sizes ranging from 184" wide (2.35:1) through 240" wide (4:3). These Vutec tab-tensioned projection screens come standard with white, black or custom aluminum housing finishes and include a manual wall switch control.
The Lectric III-C is available in the following surfaces: BriteWhite, BriteWhite Opaque, PearlBrite, Rear-Vu and GreyDove
The following diagonal areas and aspect ratios are available:
- Standard (4:3): 200" - 240"
- HDTV (16:9): 220" - 230"
- Computer (16:10): 194" - 237"
- Widescreen (2.35:1): 184" - 200"
All Vutec projector screens are proudly made in the USA. The Lectric III-C comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Aluminum housing is standard with the choice of black or white finishes; custom finishes are available
- VUTEC Wall Mount brackets included
- Optional Top support brackets included
- Ribbed aluminum roller featuring VUTEC's FRS™(Fabric Relief Step)
- Standard 12"" black leader set at 6""
- Manual wall switch control included
- Integrates with most VUTEC control systems
- Requires hard-wired installation
- Custom sizes and additional leader are available
- Also available in 2.40:1 format
- Optional suspended mounting bracket kit
- 1 year warranty