The Lectric III RF from Vutec is part of their elite electric projector screen series. These tab-tensioned motorized projection screens offer a unique "plug-and-view" screen. They are operated by an RF remote control with an optional battery operated walled-mounted RF transmitter available as well. These Vutec screens come with VUTEC EMS™ (EZ-Mounting System) for both wall and ceiling mounted installations and come with aluminum housing with black, white or custom finishes.
The screen surfaces available for the Vutec Lectric III RF are: BriteWhite, BriteWhite Opaque, PearlBrite, Rear-Vu and GreyDove.
The following diagonal sizes are available for each aspect ratio:
- Standard (4:3): 72" - 180"
- HDTV (16:9): 92" - 159"
- Computer (16:10): 94: - 163"
- Widescreen (2.35:1) 115" - 153"
All Vutec projector screens are proudly made in the USA. The LectricIII RF comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Aluminum housing is standard with the choice of black or white finishes; custom finishes are available
- VUTEC EMS™ (EZ-Mounting System) included
- Ribbed aluminum roller featuring VUTEC's FRS™(Fabric Relief Step)
- Standard 12"" black leader set at 6""
- Handheld RF remote control & 6' cord included
- Optional 3-button wall mounted RF transmitter
- Custom sizes and additional leader are available
- Also available in 2.40:1 format
- In-ceiling trim kit available up to 144"" wide
- Optional black liner for SoundScreen available
- Proprietary RF does not interface with external control
- 1 year warranty