The Lectric II-C MDF is a Vutec electric projection screen. Similar to the Lectric II-C, these motorized projector screens are flush ceiling-mounted screens designed specifically for larger venues. The MDF housing with a black finish is plenum rated, and an option al service door is available. A manual wall switch control is included, and these screens interface with low voltage relays, IR, RF and RS-232 controls.
These Vutec motorized screens are available with these surfaces: MatteWhite, Vu-Flex Pro, Twin-Vu and SoundScreen.
The following diagonal sizes and aspect ratios are available:
- Standard (4:3): 200" - 320"
- HDTV (16:9): 200" - 230"
- Computer (16:10): 205" - 237"
All Vutec projector screens are proudly made in the USA. The Lectric II-C MDF comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Plenum rated heavy duty MDF housing with black finish
- Optional service door available
- Rigid large diameter roller
- Standard 12"" black leader set at 6""
- Manual wall switch control included
- Requires hard-wired installation
- Custom sizes and additional leader are available
- Optional in-ceiling trim kit & white or black mica finishes available
- Optional white or black metal housing available
- Also available in 2.40:1 format
- 1 year warranty