The Lectric II-C is part of the Vutec motorized projector screen series. Similar to the Lectric II, these electric projection screens are flush ceiling-mounted screens with a service door. However, the Lectric II-C is designed for your larger electric projector screen needs and includes only a service door. The aluminum housing, available with black, white or custom finishes, is plenum rated. These screens interface with low voltage relays, IR, RF and RS-232 controls.
The following screen surfaces are available: MatteWhite, Vu-Flex Pro, Twin-Vu, SoundScreen and GreyDove SoundScreen.
Surface sizes and aspect ratios available for the Lectric II-C:
- Standard (4:3): 200' - 250"
- HDTV (16:9): 189" - 230"
- Computer (16:10): 194" - 237"
- Widescreen (2.35:1): 184" - 200"
All Vutec projector screens are proudly made in the USA. The Lectric II-C comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Aluminum housing is standard with choice of black or white finishes (Plenum rated); custom finishes are available
- Includes service door only
- Ribbed aluminum roller featuring VUTEC's FRS™(Fabric Relief Step)
- Standard 12"" black leader set at 6""
- Manual wall switch control included
- Integrates with most VUTEC control systems
- Requires hard wire installation
- Custom sizes and additional leader are available
- Also available in 2.40:1 format
- Ceiling flange included
- Optional black liner for SoundScreen available
- A/V housing size is viewing area width plus 13.50""
- 1 year warranty