The Lectric II is a Vutec electric projection screen. These motorized screens are flush ceiling-mounted with a service and trap door. These extruded, aluminum screens are designed to be used with all self-supported screen surfaces and are suitable for air handling spaces.
These Vutec motorized projector screens are designed to accomodate additional leader lengths. Included with these flush screens are a built-in ceiling trim kit and an easy screen mounting internal sliding bracket system. A pre-contruction option is also available to provide even easier and safer installation and renovations.
The surface materials available for the Lectric II are: MatteWhite, Vu-Flex Pro, Twin-Vu, SoundScreen and GreyDove SoundScreen.
The following diagonal sizes are available in each aspect ratio:
- Standard (4:3): 72" - 180"
- HDTV (16:9): 92" - 159"
- Computer (16:10): 94' - 163"
- Widescreen (2.35:1): 115" - 153"
All Vutec projector screens are proudly made in the USA. The Lectric II comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Aluminum housing is standard with choice of black or white finishes (Plenum rated); custom finishes are available
- Pre-construction housing available
- Ribbed aluminum roller featuring VUTEC's FRS™(Fabric Relief Step)
- Standard 12"" black leader set at 6""
- Manual wall switch control included
- Integrates with most VUTEC control systems
- Requires hard wire installation
- Custom sizes and additional leader are available
- Also available in 2.40:1 format
- Ceiling flange included
- Optional black liner for SoundScreen available
- Silent motor available up to 120"" wide with service door only (no trap door)
- A/V format screens includes 1"" borders
- A/V housing size is viewing area width plus 13.50""
- 1 year warranty