The Lectric I RF is an electric projection screen from Vutec. These unique screens are designed as "plug-and-view" screens and are controlled by RF remote control. An optional battery-operated wall switch is also offered for even more control. These motorized projector screens can be either wall or ceiling mounted using VUTEC EMS™ (EZ-Mounting System) and come standard with aluminum housing available in black, white or custom finishes.
The Lectric I RF is available in the following surfaces: MatteWhite, Vu-Flex Pro, Twin-Vu, SoundScreen and GreyDove SoundScreen
The following diagonal areas and aspect ratios are available:
- Standard (4:3): 72" - 180"
- HDTV (16:9): 92" - 159"
- Computer (16:10): 94" - 163"
- Widescreen (2.35:1): 115" - 153"
All Vutec projector screens are proudly made in the USA. The Lectric I RF comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Aluminum housing is standard with the choice of black or white finishes; custom finishes are available
- VUTEC EMS™ (EZ-Mounting System) included
- Ribbed aluminum roller featuring VUTEC's FRS™(Fabric Relief Step)
- Standard 12"" black leader set at 6"
- Handheld RF remote control & 6' cord included
- Optional 3-button wall mounted RF transmitter
- Custom sizes and additional leader are available
- Also available in 1:1 & 2.40:1 formats
- In-ceiling trim kit available up to 144" wide
- Optional black liner for SoundScreen available
- A/V format screens come with 1" borders
- A/V housing size is viewing area width plus 8.25"
- Proprietary RF does not interface with external control
- 1 year warranty