Lectric I is the most popular electric projector screen from Vutec and considered the best value in it's class. These motorized screens come in custom sizes with an in-ceiling trim kit available for screens up to 144" wide. They come standard with Vutec's EM S™ EZ Mounting System, which can be used for both wall and ceiling installations, and feature aluminum housing, available with black, white or custom finishes. These screens use low voltage relay with IR, RF, RS- 232, 12 volt triggers and IP controls.
The Lectric I is available in the following surfaces: MatteWhite, Vu-Flex Pro, Twin-Vu, SoundScreen and GreyDove SoundScreen
The following diagonal areas and aspect ratios are available:
- Standard (4:3): 72" - 180"
- HDTV (16:9): 92" - 159"
- Computer (16:10): 94" - 163"
- Widescreen (2.35:1): 115" - 153"
All Vutec projector screens are proudly made in the USA. The Vutec Lectric I comes standard with a 1 year warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Aluminum housing is standard with the choice of black or white finishes; custom finishes are available
- VUTEC EMS™ (EZ-Mounting System) included
- Ribbed aluminum roller featuring Vutec's FRS™ (Fabric Relief Step)
- Standard 12"" black leader set at 6""
- Manual toggle wall switch control included
- Integrates with most VUTEC control systems
- Requires hard-wired installation
- Custom sizes and additional leader are available
- In-ceiling trim kit available up to 144"" wide
- Also available in 2.40:1 format Optional black liner for SoundScreen available
- Silent motor available up to 120" wide
- A/V format screens come with 1" borders
- A/V housing size is viewing area width plus 8.25
- 1 year warranty