Ghent's Recycled Rubber Tackboards meet the measures to call them "GREEN" as they feature materials that are fully recyclable. The board tack surface is manufactured using 90% post-industrial recycled rubber. The frame is available in both a satin finish anodized aluminum which contains 75% post-industrial material or solid oak with a Natural Oak or Cherry Oak finish. The rubber tack surface is self-healing, will hold up under the most demanding conditions and is available in Confetti, Tan Speckled and Black. The surface is easy to maintain, colorfast and will resist stains and fading. The Rubber Tack Surface is backed by Ghent's 10-year guarantee.
- Go "GREEN" - tack surface manufactured from 90% post-industrial material.
- Oak finish solid wood frame.
- Tack surface is self-healing and will stand up under the heaviest of use.
- Surface is color fast and resists staining and fading.
- Rubber tack surface available in additional colors.