Ghent's Phantom Line Magnetic Whiteboards offer a 2"x 2" grid pattern in light lines that are only visible when standing beside the board. The lines are to help the user, but remain unseen by the audience. Phantom Whiteboards are perfect for drawing graphs, charts, or as penmanship guide lines. Phantom Whiteboards feature grid lines on an acrylic enamel steel surface that will accept magnets. The frame is anodized aluminum in a satin finish. The marker tray includes protective end caps and 1 or 4 markers with an eraser. The Smart Pak tray is detached for easier installation and reduced damage potential. Surface will resist scratches and stains to provide years of dependable service. Each is backed by a full 20-year guarantee.
- Porcelain-on-steel low luster finish reduces "hot spots" and provides maximum color projection.
- Surface accept magnets, resists scratches and stains.
- Frame is anodized aluminum with a satin finish.
- Includes 1" maprail and marker tray with protective end caps.
- SmartPak tray is detached for easier installation and reduced potential for damage.