"Elite Screens is very proud to have our products featured and promoted with ProjectorScreen.com / Next Projection. Their management team has been valued partners of ours for many years and we rely on their expertise in the channel and products to support our mutual customers."
Barry Coles Vice President
Elite Screens Inc.
The Saker Tab-Tension Series includes a tab-tension system to maintain flatness all across the projection surface. Standard features include a wireless 5-12 volt trigger, IR/RF remote control package, and a detachable manual keypad switch.
The Saker Tab-Tension includes wall/ceiling installation brackets that permit the case to slide for in-line installation on wood studs.
• Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
• Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
• Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included
• RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
Design and Installation:
• Curved aluminum enamel white case with parallel grooves
• Mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installation
• Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installations
• Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat projection surface
• Flush hidden wall mounts allow screen to slide horizontally for proper centering
• Plug & Play ready, no hardwire installation required
Quality and Reliability:
• Silent operation synchronous motor and low power consumption
• GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified (MaxWhite FG)
• 2-year warranty from defects in workmanship
• 3-year warranty offered through ENR-G program (Education, Non-profit, Religious, and Government/Military)