The Lectric IV, from the Vutec electric projector screen series, is a flush ceiling mounted tab-tensioned screen. These motorized projection screens include both service and trap doors and is ideal for up to 180" diagonal installations. The flexible, tab-tensioned fabric is sutable for air handling spaces and is designed to accomodate additional leader lengths. The built-in trim kit and internal sliding bracket mounting system provide for easy screen mounting, and a pre-contruction mounting option is avialable for even safer and secure installation.
The Lectric IV is available in BriteWhite, BriteWhite Opaque, PearlBrite, Rear-Vu and GreyDove surfaces.
The following diagonal sizes and aspect ratios are available:
- Standard (4:3): 72" - 180"
- HDTV (16:9): 92" - 159"
- Computer (16:10): 94" - 163"
- Widescreen (2.35:1): 115" - 153"
All Vutec projector screens are proudly made in the USA. The Lectric IV comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Aluminum housing is standard with a choice of black or white finishes (Plenum rated); custom finishes are available
- Pre-construction housing available
- Ribbed aluminum roller featuring VUTEC's FRS™ (Fabric Relief Step)
- Standard 12"" black leader set at 6""
- Manual wall switch control included
- Requires hard-wired installation
- Integrates with most VUTEC control systems
- Custom sizes and additional leader are available
- Also available in 2.40:1 format
- Ceiling flange included
- 1 year warranty