TrapDoor ElectriScreen (Stealth®)
Ideal for concealing a projection screen in multiuse environments where a high-quality fit and finish is every bit as important as a high-quality image.
- 3-1/4” diameter roller tube with sound-dampening, insulated screen drive
- Factory-adjustable drywall stops accommodate various ceiling mount configurations
- Proprietary Tab-Guy™ tensioning system ensures smooth surface and eliminates edge-curl
- Available in 110V and 220V models
- Electronically controlled, retractable screen system (can integrate with virtually any home or room automation system)
- Available with all Stewart's flexible materials (with the exception of Silver 3D)
Available Options (available by factory quotation):
- Rear projection models
- Acoustic perforations on front projection models
- Custom housing colors
- Quiet motor technology and custom control options
The Stealth® TrapDoor ElectriScreen was engineered for use within multiuse environments where the screen must disappear completely from sight when not in use. The housing is designed to accommodate multiple ceiling types, and to seamlessly integrate into the room environment. The Stealth TrapDoor is available with all of Stewart's flexible screen materials (except Silver 3D). Our proprietary Tab-Guy™ tensioning system ensures a smooth and completely flat screen surface. Matte black overscan borders provide a perfectly framed image area. Microperf X2 THX-Ultra and Cinemaperf options are available when acoustic transparency is required (acoustically transparent black drop is also available upon request).