FireHawk, in its fifth generation, is a flexible, front projection, screen surface engineered for use with
today’s high-powered projection technology in applications involving the presence of ambient light.
Ambient light is the enemy of two-piece projection. Screens designed to reject ambient light can be
effective at furnishing an image in even the brightest of rooms, but the trade-off is the presence of
unwanted artifacts such as color-shift, hot-spotting, and poor off-axis viewing. Stewart Filmscreen is in
the business of image fidelity, and FireHawk G5 was designed to provide the best possible trade-off between
image fidelity and ambient light resistance. With improvements to uniformity and off-axis viewing, FireHawk
G5 is even closer to the reference quality and image fidelity that have long been synonymous with Stewart
Filmscreen. Click to download spec sheet.
- Reformulated optical coating allows for enhanced focusing capabilities
- Superior performance in environments with ambient light
- Offers superb black levels, shadow detailing, and overall color saturation
- Increased image contrast and resolution
- Certified by THX
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF)