The versatile combination of whiteboard and projection screen features and improved thin-edge design with accessories tray: This is the ideal presentation tool for your training facility. It is a leading edge combination of two essential classroom visual aids.
The WhiteBoardScreen™ Thin Edge functions as a theater-grade projection material with a full lambertian diffuser that is also a dry-erase writing surface. It outperforms conventional whiteboards by providing superb color temperature without the glare for a clear and more effective presentation.
The WhiteBoardScreen™ Thin Edge is bordered with an ultra-thin aluminum black frame that protects the edges while enhancing perceived visual contrast. As with traditional whiteboard designs, it also features a magnetic surface to allow attachments to the screen's surface.
- VersaWhite 1.1 Gain projection surface is coated with a transparent nanotech dry-erase layer
- Provides true color reproduction and contrast enhancement over conventional whiteboard
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a bright clear picture from any angle
- No “glare” effect on projection surface
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold (UL 2818) Certified for safe indoor emissions
Design and Installation
- Designed for collaborative classrooms, boardrooms, conference rooms and training facilities
- Cutting-edge design combines projection screens and dry-erase board into one space saving economical product
- Ideal for use with ultra-short throw projectors and interactive projector functions
- Standard wall mount brackets included
- Includes a heavy-duty pen tray, dry-erase pens, erasers, and cleaning solution