VCB Paragon E Video Conferencing Screens
Ideal for any setting that requires a large screen videoconferencing background, the ceiling-recessed VCB Paragon E features a strong tubular motor-in-roller. The motor is installed on special vibration insulators and provides a smooth, quiet operation making it the choice for effective presentations in large areas, such as auditoriums or churches. This free-hanging surface maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel.
- Case dimensions are 13-1/4" high x 12" deep (34 cm x (30 cm).
- Background is available in sizes through 28' (853 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Background options available: neutral colors, chroma key, or custom printed graphics.
- Includes white extruded aluminum case. Optional black finish.
- Optional wall-mounting brackets—two brackets with hardware for attachment to case.
- Includes one 110-120V 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Motor mounted inside roller, for a trim balanced appearance.
Chroma Key: Green
Video Production & Recording Surfaces
Perfect Background Surface
The perfect surface for video production where you need the background
to “disappear.” Offers excellent uniformity and consistent surface color
edge to edge. Works effectively throughout 180° viewable range.
– Maximum Height Without
Seams: 99" for screens over
120” wide (some screen
models may vary). There is
no maximum height without
seams for screens up to
– Weight (g/m2
– Thickness (mm): 0.37
– Cleaning: Mild soap and water
– Composition: Fiberglass
– Excellent Opacity
– Matte Finish
– Flame Retardant
– Tear Resistant
– Wrinkle Resistant