Designed for maximum flexibility, Acumen™
V features an attractive below the ceiling projection screen engineered to meet the demands of heavy use and still look nice in today’s interiors.
A smooth, curved aluminum housing and white powder coated finish complement any room design.
Floating wall brackets provide this wall- or ceiling-mounted electric screen quick and easy installation.
A tab-tensioned screen provides a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality.
RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required.
A wide variety of motor and control options including quiet and low voltage are available.
- Case dimensions: 7-1/8” h x 5-7/8” d (181 mm x 149 mm). Extruded aluminum housing with white powder coated or optional black finish.
- Maximum image width up to 10’ (305 cm) wide.
- Full line of Draper® viewing surfaces including TecVision® are available for the Acumen™ V.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- RF welded tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white powder coat (standard).
- Fascia removable for easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Ships with built-in low-voltage controller and wall switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Floating mounting brackets included. Ceiling brackets available.