“We appreciate our partnership with ProjectorScreen.com / Next Projection because they are more than just a web store. They make a real effort to educate consumers on making projection work in different applications. An educated consumer will make the best choices for an amazing AV experience. When they say they are passionate about projection, they really mean it.”
Bob MathesDirector of Audio Visual Markets
Designed for maximum flexibility, Acumen™
V features an attractive below the ceiling projection screen engineered to meet the demands of heavy use and still look nice in today’s interiors.
A smooth, curved aluminum housing and white powder coated finish complement any room design.
Floating wall brackets provide this wall- or ceiling-mounted electric screen quick and easy installation.
A tab-tensioned screen provides a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality.
RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required.
A wide variety of motor and control options including quiet and low voltage are available.
- Case dimensions: 7-1/8” h x 5-7/8” d (181 mm x 149 mm). Extruded aluminum housing with white powder coated or optional black finish.
- Maximum image width up to 10’ (305 cm) wide.
- Full line of Draper® viewing surfaces including TecVision® are available for the Acumen™ V.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- RF welded tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white powder coat (standard).
- Fascia removable for easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Ships with built-in low-voltage controller and wall switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Floating mounting brackets included. Ceiling brackets available.