"Next Projection (ProjectorScreen.com & 4KProjectors.com) is a great partner for Draper, and we value that partnership. They work to educate their customers in the technology provided by Draper projection screen surfaces, to provide the best experience possible depending on each application. They say they are passionate about projection, and they truly mean it."
Randy ReeceDirector of Audio Visual Sales & Marketing
Designed for maximum flexibility, the motorized, rechargeable Acumen™
Recharge E features an attractive below the ceiling projection screen.
Installs like a manual screen, with no wiring or electrician needed to provide a fast, low-cost install.
Engineered to meet the demands of heavy use and still look nice in today’s interiors.
A smooth, curved aluminum housing and white powder coated finish complement any room design.
Floating wall brackets provide this free-hanging, wall- or ceiling-mounted projection screen quick and easy installation.
Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required.
Wireless control options include phone app, Google, or Alexa.
- Available with OptiView line of viewing surfaces.
- Case dimensions: 7-1/8” h x 5-7/8” d (181 mm x 149 mm).
- Standard case accommodates sizes through 10’ (305 cm) wide in 16:9, 16:10 and other popular formats.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white powder coat (standard).
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Includes: 13' (4 m) recharge cable; 2 Amp plug in with USB; RF remote control; and floating wall brackets. Ceiling brackets available.
- All controls are wireless: add an optional hub and control screen with a mobile app, Google Home, or Alexa.
- Optional Power over Ethernet capable. Keep product powered all the time and still control via RF signal.
- Removable fascia for easy service access.
- Charges from 110V outlet.