ACCESS FIT V ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
The slim case design of the Access FIT V ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned, electric projection screen provides easy installation above the ceiling—perfect for small conference or multi-purpose rooms and home theaters. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Draper’s RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen at a later time.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000V|
|Pure White XT1300V|
|CineFlex White XT700V|
|ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V|
|ClearSound Perf XT900V|
- Case dimensions are 5-11/16” high x 6-7/16” deep (14 cm x 16 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions.
- Maximum image width up to 104" (264 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments for mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Quick-connect wiring allows for early installation of the case with the addition of the screen later.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- Low voltage, video interface or other controls can be built into housing for below ceiling access.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard