ACCESS XL V ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
Large venues—such as ballrooms, conference centers, or university classrooms—can benefit from the larger projection screen sizes available in the ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned Access XL V electric projection screen. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen at a later time.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- ClearSound Perf XT900V
- Case dimensions are 10-1/8" high x 9-7/16" deep (26 cm x 24 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 18' (549 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of case allow unlimited adjustment for mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard