ACCESS FIT E ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
Engineered with compact housing less than 6” tall, the Access FIT E ceiling-recessed, electric projection screen fits tighter ceiling spaces. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen at a later time. The Access FIT E is an ideal choice for boardrooms, training rooms, universities, and churches.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000E|
|Contrast Grey XH800E|
|Contrast White Xh2100E|
|Argent White Xh2500E|
|Pearl White Ch2900E|
|ClearSound White Weave XT900E|
|ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E|
- Case dimensions are 5-11/16” high x 6-7/16” deep (14 cm x 16 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 120" (305 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV AND 16:10 format have image area framed with black on all fours sides. Black side borders are available on request for AV format Screens.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments for mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Quick-connect wiring allows for early installation of the case with the addition of the screen later.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- Low voltage, video interface or other controls can be built into housing for below ceiling access.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard